The North Cedar Improvement District was incorporated by letters patent in 1959 and is responsible for providing waterworks, fire protection and street lighting to the properties within the district boundaries.
The original water system was constructed in 1960 and currently the water system covers approximately 30 square kilometers and provides potable water to approximately 1220 accounts.
In 2009 the district boundaries were expanded and now the District provides fire protection to 2153 properties.
The Improvement District is governed by a Board of seven elected officials that serve 3 year terms. Elections are held each year at the annual general meeting.
Water Conservation Level
|No Restrictions||STAGE 1||STAGE 2||STAGE 3||STAGE 4|